I have recently been awarded a Liebster Blog Award by the lovely Rachel from Blissfully Scrumptions (http://blissfullyscrumptious.wordpress.com/)
I happened across Rachel's blog through Twitter (she's @Bliss_Vintage), having seen the gorgeous pictures of the cakes she's baked for the Weekly Bake Off (@WeeklyBakeOff) challenge; all beautifully offset by her lovely vintage china.
A Liebster Blog Award is given to talented and loved bloggers who have less than 200 followers. They are reputed to have started in Germany to give small bloggers recognition for their efforts.
Here are the rules:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
So I would like to award this lovely Liebster Award to some of my favourite blogs.
1. For an entertaining challenge blog and because she's made her own filo pastry, Lauren (@LaurenPrince) of Around the World In Eighty Bakes
2. For the best ever cookies and loads of other tummy-rumbling recipes, Sadia (@BakingElements) of Baking Elements
3. For an indulgent, year long baking experiment, Maria (@MariaKelly17) of Maria's Kitchen
4. For unique baking recipes and beautiful photography, Mike (@MikesBaking) of Mike's Baking
5. For the entertaining tale of his amazing dream of opening a tea room becoming reality, David (@want2bakefree) of I Want To Bake Free